Cant build project

May 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hello

I downloaded the source and ran the projectmigration from the dss command prompt, but I cant buid the project. The error messages are:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Lego' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Robotics.Services.Sample' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\MyUserName\Microsoft Robotics Dev Studio 4\HiTechnicSensors\HiTechnicIRSeekerV2.cs 22 52 HiTechnicSensors

and

Warning 30 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "NxtBrick.Y2007.M07.proxy, Version=2.1.61.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. HiTechnicSensors

and 45 other similar ones.
I tried to build the project using Visual C# Express, could that be the problem? The DssProjectMigration command returned some message about not having found "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional or higher"...

I would be really grateful if you could help me :)

Coordinator
May 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

It looks like DssProjectMigration did not work properly. You are using RDS 4, but the NxtBrick reverence is for RDS 2008 R2. Please try the migration again, or update the references manually in Visual Studio. DssProjectMigration just changes the references, so you don't have to use it.

Trevor